American International Education Foundation
American International Education Foundation (AIEF) is a non-profit organization that brings together the world's finest students with the U.S. educational system. Since 1992, AIEF has worked with educators, school representatives, business leaders and government officials worldwide on a range of international student services and educational exchange programs.
Contact us for careers.
To read AIEF Blog go to: http://aief-usa.blogspot.com
What is Happening at AIEF?
- Welcome to AIEF new website!
- Registration for Fall AIEF Fairs is now open
- UScampus Guide Magazine in Eletronic Version
- Fall UScampus Guide Photo Contest
- Summer Programs
- Apply to be an AIEF interpreter
UScampus Health Insurance
All Internatinal Studens are required to have health insurance coverage while studying in the U.S. $500,000 coverage for each injury and sickness. Get a coverage now.