Enjoy the Experience of Teaching in China!
American International Education Foundation (AIEF), a
non-profit organization, is dedicated to promoting
American education abroad. The Teaching in China program
is one of many AIEF programs that serve the educational
This program offers teaching opportunities in Shanghai
and Shenzhen’s public school system in a variety of
subjects such as Math and Science, in addition to
English language classes. While teaching in China, you
will have the chance to know the country, culture and
people first hand. This is a wonderful opportunity for
you to gain knowledge and understanding of an incredibly
TO QUALIFY FOR A TEACHING POSITION ONE MUST MEET THE
- Be a native English speaker from either the
United States or Canada.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an
- Have a minimum of two years teaching experience
with teaching credentials.
- Be able to commit to at least a one year
- TEFL, TESOL or other subject teaching
Compensation from $20,000 to $47,000 depending upon
teaching experience and qualifications.
- Work in a secure public school environment.
- Housing in a furnished apartment or in a three-star
- Breakfast and Lunch provided, Monday through Friday.
- Round-trip airfare after completion of a 12-month
assignment; one-way airfare after completion of a six-
- Airport pickup.
- Health Insurance.
- 30 days Paid vacation.
- Sponsorship on work visa, foreign expert status, or
resident permit if required.
* Please note that the benefit
package may differ from school to school.
HOW TO APPLY:
are qualified and interested in the program, please use
the following url to complete the information form and
submit you resume to AIEF:
Upon receipt and review of
your application material, an AIEF staff member will
contact you. If you have questions, please contact
International Education Foundation (AIEF)
3350 East Birch Street, Suite 210
Brea, CA 92821
Tel: (714) 985-1995
Fax: (714) 985-1996